2021 TWITTER TRAINING: LEARN HOW I GOT 79,989 PEOPLE TO SEE MY POST ON TWITTER WITHOUT PAYING A DIME FOR PROMOTION.

LEARN HOW I GOT 79,989 PEOPLE TO SEE MY POST ON TWITTER WITHOUT PAYING A DIME FOR PROMOTION 2021.


After 11 years on twitter with about 25,000 followers, I have decided to share with you how I use twitter to market my business and got my first N500k international Trip Award from Recharge and Get Paid.


Do you want to expand your RAGP business and get more prospects to join your RAGP Business online?

Are you tired of low outcome from your Facebook Post and Paid Ads on Facebook?

Did you know that 10 Million Nigerians have a twitter Account?

Did you know that less than 1% of these twitter population knows nothing about Recharge and Get Paid Ltd? 

Did you know that I personally qualified for my first international Trip used Twitter as my only online marketing platform without any paid Ads? 


Let me inform you that the Twitter Audience are more educative, professional, large and yet on tapped.


Join me as I show you "HOW TO START UP, BUILD YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT AND ADVERTISE YOUR RAGP BUSINESS THEREBY GET MORE PROSPECT DAILY FROM TWITTER"

πŸ‘‰πŸΎ  Training will be on a closed whatsapp group on the 6th of February 2021.
πŸ‘‰πŸΎ  Training cost is only N1,000 only through E-Wallet/Bank transfer only. 
πŸ‘‰πŸΎ  All E-wallet Transfer should be sent to this username FLEXNATION
πŸ‘‰πŸΎ  To Pay directly to a Bank account, Kindly make payment to JOHN YOUNG AKPAN. ECO BANK - 1000011233.
πŸ‘‰πŸΎ  Contact me on my whatsapp line by clicking Here with your username and transfer receipt to be added to the training whatsapp group.  You can also add me up on +2348139149248
πŸ‘‰πŸΎ  Only for Interested and Registered member of RAGP.

READ TESTIMONIES FROM OUR LAST TWITTER TRAINING HERE


See screenshot of twitter people asking me how after seeing my tweet online.


GO TO YOUR PLAYSTORE AND DOWNLOAD THE TWITTER APP AND SET IT UP ON YOUR PHONE USING EITHER YOUR NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS.


My name is JOHN YOUNG

YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM ADVOCATE, PERSONAL & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COACH 

Yours RAGPly

YOUNGICHU ™️😎 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGP INDEPENDENCE DAY PROMO 2020

NATHANIEL ABLE : First CAR AND 3rd INTERNATIONAL TRIP FUND QUALIFIERDONE & DUSTED

DSTV And GOTV New Subscription Prices Effective From June 1, 2020