MY RAGP TESTIMONY BY JOYCYBOT


    

MY TESTIMONY IN RAGP (Joycybot)

My name is Joyce Gabriel Abui.I am a civil servant that works from 8am to 4pm, a mother with 2 kids.All  this did not stop me from  doing this business call recharge and get paid

The day I said yes by joining this business was the day my financial life changed.This business is the best network marketing you can think of TESTED AND TRUSTED.
                                               
I joined RAGP with the intentions to sell the products  for family, friends and  colleagues at work. But along the way i now discover the JUICY part of the business that is the referral aspect. Since then my financial status never remain the same.

I started RAGP with 10k bronze package  but now am on platinum Package. Thank you  Manbyen for showing me  this business.Thank you to all my team members I can't call your names all I truly appreciate you. You people are the reason for this celebration. I am looking forward to celebrate you all.Thank you to my husband for encouraging me and also joining me in the business.Surely we are going to make the millions in RAGP together.I appreciate Desmondflexy for putting me through on how to advertise the business and to grow like him,that has really help me in the business. And to my able downline Divineabaz that has now turn my BOSS I bless God for the day our paths cross each other i truly appreciate you guys.You are the reason I keep pushing to succeed in this business.And I want to appreciate my grand upline ARLENERA AND CATALYST also some great leaders like Pglobal,firstlady and many other leaders in RAGP I truly appreciate your support πŸ™

My able  CEO Oshopo Ositadimma. God bless you sir for this platform that is turning ordinary people to millionaires.
     
You know what?My target  is to hit the millions with determination and consistency. This business was and is really my saving grace. Because it has and is still paying my bills and i have never regret joining this business for a day.

My advice to those doubting this business is that they should give it a try and will not regret it. RAGP my oil wealth.

 #TEAMJOYCYBOT
#TEAMFLEXY
#TEAMCASHFLOW
#TEAMARLENERA
#TEAMCATALYST
#RAGPNATION  
 
 πŸ’•I remain JoycybotπŸ’•

Comments

  1. Thank thank you for celebrating me πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGP INDEPENDENCE DAY PROMO 2020

NATHANIEL ABLE : First CAR AND 3rd INTERNATIONAL TRIP FUND QUALIFIERDONE & DUSTED

DSTV And GOTV New Subscription Prices Effective From June 1, 2020