HOW I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT RECHARGE AND GET PAID LTD AND MY N500K TESTIMONY

HOW I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT RECHARGE AND GET PAID LTD AND MY N500K TESTIMONY



Hello Friend,  

Let me share with you my success story so far on RECHARGE AND GET PAID to motivate you to join, work so you can earn Big in this Business. Finally it become a reality. A journey that began last year January 2019. Exactly 1 Year, 3 Months, 12 days when I decided to take join the vision of Recharge and Get Paid. 

I saw the post of this young vibrant and zealous man called  Adegunloye Michael Damilola on Facebook with beautiful pictures of how RAGP took people to Dubia free of charge, I was skeptical about the business because of my past in other Online Marketing Business. After some time, I decided to give it a second thought based on what NETWORK PRO told me about the business. 

I took up the courage and sent him N5,000 to register me. After 20 minutes, I got registered and he sent me my login details to start up my business. I began the journey without no experience or full knowledge about the business or how to use the platform. So I decided to learn everything learnable about the Telecom sector and RAGP. 


I decided to build my business with total social media strangers from twitter and facebook. 99% of people who joined me in my RAGP business were total strangers. I haven't met most of them in my life till date. πŸ‘πŸΎ
The saw the opportunity and trusted me not to lead them into another failed online business.

In my two to three months in the business I was already earning 1k daily. Within 5months, I was already earning on an average 2-3k depending on my transactions and dealing with my partners. Sometimes, I could earn as much as 10k-15k from one transaction.
This really encouraged me to work harder and smarter. 

Although the journey was so difficult that many people around me never saw what I was seeing. How can an M.Sc Degree holder be selling VTU products and selling recharge cards and DATA?

But I never got discouraged. Remember this is my side business not what I did as my major source of income as my salary as coming in on the side even though not enough. I left my comfort zone and focused on Twitter to build up my business. In 6 months, I moved from 4,000 followers to 20,000+ followers on twitter. 


Today, the story is to the glory of God. Even with the LOCKDOWN, God still found a way to smile on me.

I have built a team of vibrant Telecom partners across Nigeria, Cameroon and Sierra Leone within the Space of one year, three months in this business.

Today I'm 500k Richer in Incentive as my International Trip Award to travel to Dubia or I can decide to Use it for personal purposes.

2M Small car πŸš— incentive is loading next.



For doing this RAGP business, I have built a Database of telecom Partners across Nigeria and Cameroon. Tell me what is stopping you from doing business with Us. All you need is Focus, target for yourself, actions joined with effort and hardwork. Register with us today and start earning the way we do. Our earning is per seconds in telecom sector. We earn while sleeping. 
Remember PROCRASTINATION is the thief of time. Don't doubting and Join Us today. Click HERE to register immediately

Recharge And Get Paid is not a ponzi scheme!
It's 100% Legit!
I earn per second πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ 
This business will continue to be a source of Financial Freedom for the Smart Ones as long as TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTOR stand.
To God be the Glory.
This is my testimony...... You can testify too if you get working now!!

To learn more Click HERE to read about the Business or contact me on whatsapp on one click HERE


My name is JOHN YOUNG

YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM ADVOCATE, PERSONAL & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COACH 

Yours RAGPly
YOUNGICHU ™️😎

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGP INDEPENDENCE DAY PROMO 2020

NATHANIEL ABLE : First CAR AND 3rd INTERNATIONAL TRIP FUND QUALIFIERDONE & DUSTED

DSTV And GOTV New Subscription Prices Effective From June 1, 2020